Dubo Law is a pedestrian injury accident law firm serving Annapolis that will aggressively fight every step of the way to obtain a fair outcome of your pedestrian case. The choice of the lawyer who will represent you can make a substantial difference in maximizing the value of your case. We will work hard to ensure exclusive representation and that all of your claims are fully pursued, and you are properly compensated.
Hiring a highly experienced Annapolis pedestrian injury lawyer with a longstanding reputation of being a tenacious fighter for a pedestrian accident victim is your best option. Each injury claim is unique and the value will depend on the specific circumstances of your pedestrian accident. Our pedestrian injury attorney will help you determine the value of your claim and ease the financial burden that serious injuries in pedestrian accidents bring. We will deal with extensive paperwork, evidence gathering, case presentation, insurance settlement negotiations, and many other details of your case. Do not wait too long to consult us – Dubo Law is here to answer all the questions you may have.
5-STAR LEGAL SERVICES AT DUBO LAW
How Can Annapolis Pedestrian Accident Attorney Help You?
Getting quality legal advice during this challenging time for you is crucial. You probably have a lot of questions. You may not know what to do. You may be seriously injured. You may not know where to start and what to do, but do not worry. The legal team from Dubo Law, a personal injury law firm, knows where to begin and what to do to build a strong case. We will vigorously negotiate a settlement that will meet all your needs on your behalf. It includes:
Determining fault and proving liability
Advising you on appropriate next steps
Determining monetary damages
Negotiating with insurance companies
WHY DUBO LAW?
Hiring Annapolis Pedestrian Injury Attorney Means Results
- Results – Neil has helped recover millions of dollars for personal injury victims throughout his career.
- Reputation – Being extremely direct, honest, clear, and client-friendly, Neil puts his experience work for his clients.
- Quick Resolution – Dubo Law is committed to a prompt resolution, so we do not take more cases than we know we cannot handle fairly.
- Experience and Expertise – Neil has generally gained extensive experience in litigation, especially in personal injury litigation, since his graduation in 2002.
- No Upfront Costs – There is no risk to you due to the contingency fee arrangement – we do not receive any fee unless and until we recover for you.
- Represented Insurance Companies – Neil spent the first decade of his career representing the insurance companies, so now he uses that knowledge to benefit his clients.
Common Causes of Pedestrian Accidents in Annapolis
Both drivers and pedestrians share responsibility for pedestrian safety. Understanding the causes of pedestrian accidents is crucial to reducing the number of pedestrian injuries and deaths each year. According to the statistics common causes of pedestrian accidents in Annapolis are:
- Distracted drivers
- Unmarked crosswalks
- Distracted pedestrians
- Speeding and aggressive driving
- Impaired driving
- Pedestrians and drivers failing to obey traffic signs
- Drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pedestrians disregard sidewalks.
What Damages are Available in Pedestrian Accident Settlements?
Damages serve to put the victim back in the position they would have been if the accident had not happened. It may include:
- Economic damages: Include medical expenses like prescription costs, ongoing physical therapy, disability costs, and many more. Also, property damage and lost wages are in this category.
- Non-economic damages: Include pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment of life, and many more.
Reliable Annapolis Pedestrian Injury Lawyer: Contact Dubo Law at (443) 275-6345
Great experience, even the bigger results – hiring Dubo Law will ensure a premier legal representation as we work really hard to ensure fair treatment. With us, you will learn what you can expect from Maryland legal system. Our courtesy, passion for the law, and professionalism are the hallmarks of our results-driven law firm. Wait no more, discuss your pedestrian hit in crosswalk settlement with a skilled Annapolis accident attorney.
Contact Us for Your Free Case Review!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Your health and safety are important to us. Please be advised that we are open for business during COVID-19 quarantines. All consultations will be conducted either via video chat, phone, or email.