Without the assistance of the car crash attorney in Cockeysville, MD, you may end up alone and susceptible to the tactics of the opposing side’s insurance company or lawyer. They may trick you into accepting an unfair settlement or waiving other rights. Dubo Law helps clients obtain rightful compensation for medical expenses, lost earning capacity, emotional pain and suffering, and more. You can trust us to fight relentlessly for you to get the compensation you deserve. We are here to give you peace of mind during this difficult chapter of your life. We will work tirelessly to ensure the liable party takes responsibility for their actions and pays you for the damages you sustained.
Dubo Law offers a free, no-obligation initial consultation. A constructive consultation will enable you to raise relevant questions and considerations for your case, clarify any issues you may have, and help you make a well-informed decision toward resolving your case. Neil Dubovsky believes in transparency. He is committed to providing access to the highest level of legal representation and walking you through the process from beginning to end.
AWARD-WINNING LEGAL SERVICES AT DUBO LAW
Protect Your Rights With Insightful Car Crash Attorney in Cockeysville, MD
If you or your loved one have recently been injured in a car accident, you will likely receive financial compensation for the damages you sustained. We will provide you with the legal support and guidance you need during this difficult period of your life. Dubo Law will not let the insurance companies bully you.
On busy Cockeysville streets, motorcycle riders and their passengers can end up in a broad range of accidents, no matter how much protective gear they wear. We are here to take care of the entire motorcycle accident case and tirelessly go after every penny of compensation our clients deserve.
Are you struggling with painful and debilitating injuries and huge expenses after a truck accident? You may have the right to recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We will help you get every dollar you need to continue with your life.
We handle all bus accident cases, no matter if you are a pedestrian hit by a bus, a bus passenger who has been injured in a crash, or a motorist who collided with a bus. We will do our best to maximize your financial recovery and aggressively pursue monetary damages on your behalf.
With the increased popularity of the Uber and Lyft rideshare services in Maryland, the number of passengers that are injured in this type of crash also increased. However, getting the money you need is not always easy, so the help of a skillful Uber/Lyft accident lawyer will increase your chances of getting a favorable settlement.
Each year, thousands of people are hurt in various metro accidents. The best thing you can do is hire a metro accident lawyer to assist you in getting reimbursement for medical costs, lost wages, and mental anguish. Dubo Law will develop a strong strategy to help you recover as much as possible.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
You can count on Dubo Law to help you with the following vehicle collision cases:
- U-turn accidents
- DUI accidents
- Airbag injuries
- Accidents involving commercial vehicles
- Whiplash injuries
- Uninsured motorist claims
- Rollover accidents
- Speeding accidents
- Single vehicle accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Self-driving car accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Passenger negligence accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Left-turn accidents
- Lane change crashes
- Intersection crashes
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Highway crashes
- Distracted driving accidents.
WHY HIRE DUBO LAW?
Trusted Car Wreck Attorney in Cockeysville, MD
- Proven track record of obtaining millions for the victims of car crashes over the years
- More than two decades of legal experience
- No hidden fees and upfront costs, as we do not receive any payment unless we win the case for you
- We believe in open and honest communication; our team is available by phone, text, or email to keep you updated
- Protection from the insurance companies – Neil knows all the techniques and games they use as he represented and defended insurance companies for ten years
- We have a reputation for being honest and offering exceptional client experience – you can read our 5-star Google reviews
- Our law firm is highly selective, we take fewer cases to ensure that your case is our sole focus
- Strong commitment followed by compassionate advocacy to make the process as painless as possible for you
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Car Accident Lawyer in Cockeysville, MD Proudly Serving Justice
“I am very pleased with how Neil and Jordan handled my case. They are both very professional, warm, friendly, knowledgeable, and most of all caring. All I had to do was make the call and they took care of the rest. I was able to heal and rest while they took good care of me. I am extremely grateful for them both!!! I highly recommend Dubo Law. And did I say how quick they were to get my case done!!! Just blown away!!! Thank you, Neil!”
“I was referred to Dubo Law and straightaway contacted by Mr. Neil and he was very transparent about everything, he left no questions unanswered and no stones unturned. I could ask any questions and if he didn’t know the answer he was able to refer me to someone who did. He lighten the burdens of my mind when it came to legal matters. I will keep him on my speed dial for any legal matter I may have. Dubo Law you’re the best!”
“Did you hear the joke about the lawyer? Yes, we all have… Neil Dubovsky is the antithesis of every attorney joke you have ever heard. I never had to email him, because Neil always kept in touch with me. I never had to call wondering what was happening, because Neil would call me. Not an assistant or paralegal… Neil called for updates or to just check on me to see how I was doing through the process. He consistently showed true care and genuine compassion. Not to mention his vast knowledge of the system and the law. He by far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Neil Dubovsky to anyone who needs help with a legal matter.”
Steps to Take Immediately After the Car Accident
Being involved in a car accident can be extremely chaotic and confusing. We present to you some general guidelines about what to do during the car crash aftermath and protect your rights:
- Get to a safe location and turn on the hazard lights to prevent further collisions. If you can, move the disabled vehicles to the side of the road and wait for the police.
- Call 911 and wait for the police to report your accident. Police will document the incident and gather all the relevant information to make them a part of the official report.
- Seek immediate medical care as it can help reduce the damages from injuries. Tests and scans can reveal serious injuries that may not show symptoms yet. Additionally, the doctor will document your injuries in the form of medical records.
- Contact Dubo Law at (443) 275-6345, and we will tell you what to do next. Stay calm and do not panic; we will ensure to make this process as effortless and painless for you as possible.
- Gather the evidence – take photos of the injuries, vehicle damages, license plates, and road conditions. Swap names, phone numbers, and insurance information with other driver(s) involved in the accident.
- Do not accept fault, even when talking to the police. Stick to the facts, present what happened, and try to make your testimony free of guessing, speculations, and embellishments.
Damages Available in Car Accident Cases
Most people want to know what damages they may be eligible for. Here are some of them:
Economic damages refer to objectively measurable monetary losses like loss of past and future earnings, past and future medical expenses, loss of use of property, costs of repair or replacement, and loss of employment and business opportunities.
In most personal injury cases, medical expenses are calculated by adding together the amounts documented on the hospital bills, pharmacy receipts, and other invoices. Other costs may be taken into account, like invoices for damage to the motor vehicle, but they all should be measurable.
Non-economic losses are losses that are more subjective and cannot be so easily calculated. These include pain, suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, loss of companionship, inconvenience, disability or disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment of life.
These injuries are highly subjective and vary from case to case. They are calculated using a specific formula in proportion to the economic damages. Moreover, they are subject to a statutory cap which limits the maximum amount of pain and suffering damages a plaintiff can get in a case. The cap increases by $15,000 each year.
|Date of Loss
– On or After
|General Cap||Wrongful Death
– Multiple Claimants
Punitive damages are not designed to compensate any loss, but rather to punish the defendant for the especially reckless and gross behavior. They also serve to set an example and deter actions motivated by malice, so they are available only in a few specified circumstances.
Causes of Car Accidents
The recklessness of other motorists causes the highest percentage of car crashes. Other causes include
- distracted driving,
- driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
- aggressive driving,
- speeding, and
- fatigued vehicle operators.
Other causes can include defective auto parts, a vehicle that has not been well maintained, and bad road conditions that can reduce visibility and make roads treacherous.
Car Accident Attorney in Cockeysville Free Consultations
We can help you move forward after sustaining an injury from a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Wouldn’t it be a relief to know you can count on someone to pursue justice for you passionately? Someone who has got your best interest in mind? At Dubo Law, we are dedicated to client care. Hiring us to navigate all the complexities of your case will ensure you obtain the compensation you deserve. Do not tolerate excuses; contact us at (443) 275-6345 for a free case analysis.
Contact Us for Your Free Case Review!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Your health and safety are important to us. Please be advised that we are open for business during COVID-19 quarantines. All consultations will be conducted either via video chat, phone, or email.
Sign up for our newsletter
"*" indicates required fields