Car accidents can be serious and life-changing. They can threaten your health, your possessions, and your income. By having a knowledgeable and experienced auto accident lawyer in Maryland, you will have peace of mind knowing that first-class legal services are available for you. In addition, having Dubo Law as your accident lawyer in MD, can free you from the need to deal with insurance companies and will handle all the complicated legal issues. You deserve to have one of the best Maryland auto accident attorneys on your side to fight hard to protect your best interests.
Apart from communicating with the insurance company, our car accident lawyers in Maryland will help you after the car collision in different ways – conducting a detailed crash investigation and ensuring all laws are applied correctly. Here at Dubo Law, personal injury law firm, we know that every car crash case is unique. Therefore, speaking with the right lawyer that you can trust is essential for you to be fully compensated for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills, lost quality of life, injuries, and more.
Searching for A Car Accident Attorney in Maryland?
CAR ACCIDENT LEGAL SERVICES AT DUBO LAW FIRM
Handling simple and complex accident cases is always challenging because no two accidents are the same. Therefore, we also provide legal representation for other types of accidents that involve different types of vehicles.
Maryland uses a fault-based system to deal with car insurance claims, which means that the at-fault driver’s insurance company pays for any damage caused by the collision. Our Maryland auto accident lawyers at Dubo Law LLC will review any evidence, gather more, and counter the insurance company’s attempts to devalue or deny your claim.
We have the knowledge and expertise to handle even the most complicated cases of motorcycle accidents. Our clients in Maryland can trust us to receive compensation for all of the damages you may suffer – we know they can be really serious due to the lack of safety features offered by modern cars and trucks.
Trucks may weigh as much as 80,000 pounds, so the impact of such large vehicles can cause major injuries and even fatalities. An experienced truck accident lawyer will know what kind of evidence to procure and preserve to increase the settlement value of any case.
Many Maryland residents rely on Metrorail, whether it’s the Light Rail in Baltimore, Amtrak train or service or the subway system. Each public transportation accident is specific and can result in serious injuries and fatalities. Our team of local Maryland accident lawyers has the resources and skills to handle those complicated cases whose victims often experience extensive injuries.
Involving not only the passengers in the bus but also passengers in other vehicles on the road, cyclists, pedestrians, and motorcyclists, bus accidents carry distinctive and unique challenges. They could involve state government entities such as Maryland Transit Administration or even federal ones like Amtrak. If you experienced a bus accident, it is time to call Dubo Law, LLC.
RENTAL CAR ACCIDENTS
With multiple potential insurers involved, sometimes companies try to pass the blame or even refuse to pay. When a vehicle is rented, the driver may qualify for insurance through the rental company, the credit card the driver used to pay, or the driver may use his or her auto insurance. Our accident lawyers in Maryland, experienced in handling rental car insurance claims, will identify all defendants and fight for full compensation.
Since 2016, there was an average of 111,885 total crashes in Maryland. They resulted in 48,257 injuries and even 511 deaths.
Our Vehicle Collision Attorneys Help You With Following Cases:
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Multi-vehicle Accidents
- Left-turn Car Accident
- Rear-end Accidents
- Lane-change Accidents
- Intersection Crashes
- U-turn Crashes
- Rear-end Crashes
- Passenger Negligence
Questions About Car Accidents in Maryland
What to Do After a Car Crash?
The actions you take immediately after the car accident can strongly impact your chances of obtaining the full compensation you deserve. As one of the best accident lawyers in Maryland who have handled a variety of accidents, we advise you do the following:
- First, call 911 and seek medical help because your health is your priority.
- If you are capable, move the vehicle off the road. If not, turn on the hazard lights to alert other drivers.
- Call the police, and they will use the basic facts about the accident to complete the report. Stick to the facts, not your personal opinion. This report will be a valuable piece of evidence for your insurance claim.
- If physically able, try to gather evidence about the car crash, including pictures of car damage, injuries, other vehicles, property damage, witness statements, and contact and insurance information from any other drivers involved in the accident.
- Call Neil Dubovsky, an accident lawyer in MD, at (443) 275-6345. He will tell you what to do and help you thoroughly investigate your crash and file an insurance claim.
How Much is My Car Accident Settle Worth?
Derermining the value of any individual case can be difficult because each situation is unique and depends on various factors, like:
- Your medical bills;
- Nature of injuries;
- Property damage to each vehicle;
- Pain and suffering;
- Your loss of income;
- Impact on your quality of life.
Here at Dubo Law, we will work with experts in these fields to determine your claim’s value and evaluate all these factors.
Is There a Statutory Deadline to File a Car Crash Claim in Maryland?
Yes, there is. Car crash victims have 3 years from the accident date to file a claim or initiate the lawsuit.
What Injuries May Result From a Car Crash?
Some injuries may be temporary; others may be permanent. Some of them are:
- Back, neck, and spine injuries;
- Internal organ injuries;
- Facial injuries;
- TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury);
- Severe bruising;
- Anxiety, depression, or PTSD.
It is highly recommended that you follow your doctor’s instructions because the insurance company might deny your claim if they find out that you are not following the instructions.
What are the Most Common Causes of Auto Accidents in Maryland?
The most common causes are driver-related and include driver negligence due to distraction, texting, sleepiness, and intoxication. Others can be:
- Road rage;
- Hazardous weather conditions;
- Impaired nighttime vision;
- Vehicle malfunctions;
- Roadwork and construction.
Why Choose Dubo Law as Your Maryland Car Accident Lawyer
Neil Dubovsky, a founder of Dubo Law, LLC, will examine each aspect of your car accident to build a strong and viable case. We will discuss your legal options because we know how the aftermath of the car accident can be stressful for you and your family. We also know that dealing with medical bills and insurance companies is your last concern. In addition, you may be in physical pain from the injuries and are probably not sure about your next steps. Dubo Law is a top-rated car accident lawyer in Maryland for multiple reasons:
- Experience and Expertise – As a licensed attorney since 2002, Neil has gained extensive experience in litigation generally, especially in personal injury litigation. In addition, he has more than two decades of experience serving injured clients across Maryland.
- Reputation – Being extremely attentive and client-friendly, Neil has established a reputation of being direct, honest, and clear. A high level of personal attention means that any concerns you may have are addressed directly by an attorney. Client satisfaction is paramount – we are happy if our clients are happy.
- Results – Neil has helped recover millions of dollars for car accident victims throughout his career.
- Contingency Fee Arrangement – We receive no fee unless we recover for you, which means there is no risk to you. We will never collect legal fees unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf. What is more, we ensure that car crash victims receive legal representation regardless of their ability to pay. Let us do all the work for you so you can focus on your recovery.
- Prompt Resolution – Here at Dubo Law, we do not take more cases than we know we cannot handle fairly, so our cases do not take too long to resolve. The client’s needs are our top priority, so you may expect your case will be handled efficiently, and that is our advantage. Our work reflects our philosophy that you must receive the maximum value for your claim and receive it quickly.
- Seen Both Sides – Neil represented and defended the insurance companies, so he knows all the tricks and ploys they use to take advantage of car accident victims. Understanding the different ways how they operate is his advantage, but his client can benefit from that knowledge, too.
Maryland Car Accident Attorney: Neil Dubovsky
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
Neil’s experience and credentials speak for themselves:
- Magna Cum Laude, graduated with honors in 2002 from the University of Baltimore School of Law.
- Received the prestigious Faculty Award for “the best exhibited unusual qualities of scholarship, leadership, and service.” As he showed many special skills to become a great litigator, this resulted in Neil being a commencement speaker at his law school class graduation.
- Appellate clerkship for the Honorable Lawrence F. Rodowsky, a Judge on the Court of Appeals (the state’s highest Court) for two decades.
- Rated as one of the Top 100 Civil Trial Lawyers in Maryland recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell – reached the highest of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
- Selected to the 2021 and 2022 Maryland Super Lawyers list
- Defended fellow attorneys in legal malpractice cases before the Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland and earned the name “lawyer’s lawyer.”
- Litigated many cases in the District Court, Circuit Court, and Appellate Courts in Maryland.
- Argued multiple times before the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland, showing his devotion and willingness to take a case to the highest court if necessary to defend the rights of his clients.
Outstanding Car Accident Attorney In Maryland
“I had an auto accident that caused my car to be totaled & the person who hit me, had their insurance company say I was liable for the accident, even though it was the other person who caused it and other lawyers were trying to say my case would not make it & were not supporting me, but then The people at Dubo Law LLC, really stuck there neck out for me and helped me get the settlement I deserved. They represented me in Lutherville, Maryland. Thank you Neil for helping me when my voice was not heard and being the person who had my back.”
“Neil is a professional, kind, & caring attorney who gets to know his clients very personably. He exceeds expectations in every circumstance & always puts forth his best effort. Neil is also a very intelligent attorney who will do anything to provide the best work for his clients. One of the nicest people & I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He knows what is best for you & works to make that happen day in & day out. I’ve never had a bad experience working with or in conversation with him. Highly recommend.”
“We were in a car crash and immediately called Neil for his expert opinion/advice about our options. He was immediately responsive, listened to our concerns, and provided thoughtful answers. He was readily available for any questions or concerns that we had. He made us feel safe with using him as our injury lawyer. His level of expertise and knowledge, along with his personality, were a perfect fit for us. We would definitely recommend Neil.”
Uninsured Auto Accidents
Maryland, like almost every other state in the country, has laws that require all drivers on the road to have auto insurance. But unfortunately, not everybody follows the law and there are a number of people out there who are driving without any insurance. In addition, Maryland law requires only that a person have what is called a 30/60 policy. Read more >>>
Fault in Pedestrian Accidents
The overwhelming majority of car accidents involve multiple vehicles, but not all of them. Many involve pedestrians, and for the most part, those incidents result in far more serious injuries. The most fundamental question in pedestrian cases is whether or not the pedestrian was in a crosswalk. Read more >>>
Areas Maryland Car Accident Lawyer Serves
Neil represented the clients involved in car accidents throughout the state of Maryland in the counties of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Calvert, Caroline, Carrol, Cecil, Dorchester, Frederick, Garrett, Harford, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s, Queen Anne’s, Talbot, Washington, and Wicomico.
Car Accident Lawyer Maryland: Call Dubo Law at (443) 275-6345
Do not wait long after a car crash to file a claim – we know that compensation cannot eliminate your injuries. Still, it might help you support yourself while recovering. Schedule your free initial consultation, and we will evaluate your case quickly and efficiently. We will help you move forward with your life, so call us today at (443) 275-6345.
Contact Us for Your Free Case Review!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Your health and safety are important to us. Please be advised that we are open for business during COVID-19 quarantines. All consultations will be conducted either via video chat, phone, or email.
Sign up for our newsletter
"*" indicates required fields